View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kazmara
Count

re: <EQ2> Tour the VC Camp!

Our Camp!

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves for they will never cease to be amused.

OotSKforever
Count

Bravo!  Good job on the "tour" Kaz!

It's turned out to be a beautiful camp.  I took Muira for a stroll through to look at all of the lovely new alterations yesterday, and her wee dwarven eyes were popping out of her head lol.  I especially loved the gazeebo and the new design to the crafting station.  Though I must say, the new Guild Hall in the trees brought back fond memories of Aerwyn's roots in Tethelin in EQOA.

Sometimes when I have just a few minutes to log in, I go to the Glade and just take a look around to drink in the pretty sights and sounds.  Very good job on the designs and buildings!  Amazing!

Thank you, I had a lot of fun putting that together. It's my first attempt at putting something on u-tube as well, hehe. Things change frequently in the Glade, even since yesterday when I completed the "tour", a wizard has joined the VC and built an entire new structure. 

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves for they will never cease to be amused.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SLEEPLESS KNIGHTS Forum Index -> EVERQUESTx All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: