View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kazmara
Count

re: <EQ2> I made a noob mistake! Don't be fooled...

OFFICIAL NOTICE!  FAIR WARNING!!

I spent 42,000ish status points and some gold and purchased all of the crafting stations for our temporary guild hall!   Then I went a step further and purchased "Depots" for crafting mats, fuels and ammo.  I was so excited!  I've been harvesting a lot on Kazzie just for this very occasion, so I put everything I had in the depot boxes.  w00t!  

So I proceeded to craft something... something very simple... and it didn't work.  I tried it again several more times... no luck.    The stations look like they will work and pull up all my recipes, but they don't work.  Don't even try it because it just uses up the mats! 

I will remove them (eventually) and put them in my house as a decoration.  But for a little while, I'll leave them in the VC camp... just so you can see how cool it will be!  

The depots DO work.  I'll keep depositing my stuff there, and anyone else can feel free to deposit there as well.  It gets them out of your bags!  Everyone that is a trustee (should be all VC'ers) has the rights to withdraw from the depots.  So take what you need, leave the rest!  Take the fuel you need, too! 

The Elaborate Crafting Stations (the real ones that really work) are considerably more costly - 492,805 SP, 87g, 44s, 80c EACH!  Multiply that times 7.... (approx 3.5 million SPs and close to 7 platnium) .... yeah,  it'll be a while before I can afford that.    I'll be working on getting the woodworking station first.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves for they will never cease to be amused.

VCNews
Count

Sorry to hear that Kazzie!

Those are some really expensive 'Decorations'. Especially if they will let you play with them and eat your mats...

We have been saving up our drops that give SP to give to you. Is there anything else that we can do to help save up the 1/2 mil SP you need for each station?

On another thought how about posting a guide on helping leveling the guild? Still have no clue as to what all we can do to help with that.

Ijlicha - WoT
VCNews - VC EQOA
Kwonre - VC EQ2
Ryverwyynd
Count

There are city quests for status. I don't recall what level they start at. All heritage quests give around 50k status if not more. There are a few we can do with the VC already. Doing those while in guild give guild xp as well.

Well, it didn't take me that long to get at least one!  I managed to gather enough SP to purchase an Elaborate Forge for the VC.  

I did it by doing what I was already planning on doing... leveling my carpenter.  So the Forge in the Glade is for real, have at it!  It's all dependent on how many mats we have in the depot, though... so anyone who is given to gathering mats... - we have a guild depot for them.  Just a heads up, though, once you put the mats in there it is free/available to anyone crafting there.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves for they will never cease to be amused.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SLEEPLESS KNIGHTS Forum Index -> EVERQUESTx All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: